For the Vegetables
- 2 pounds onion
- 2 heads of cabbage
- 3 sticks of butter
For the Dumplings
- 2 cups flour
- 3 eggs
- 3 oz milk
- salt and pepper.
- Chop the onions and sauté in butter with some sea salt.
- Add cabbage and cook until everything soft.
- Serve on dumplings (below) or egg noodles.
- Mix flour, eggs, & milk into dough and letrest in the fridge for an hour
- Roll out dough as thin as you can and drop small squares into a pot of boiling, salted water.
- Check the dumplings/noodles to see if they are cooked through.